Monday, February 15, 2016

Lenten Message


Lord open my eyes...

When the son of man comes, surrounded by all the angels, he'll rest on his throne.
The people of the world will be gathered all around him

He'll separate the people as a sheppherd separates sheep from goats, moving the sheep on one side and the goats on the other.     The he'll turn to the sheep on the right and say,

"The Lord has blessed you... come and claim your inheritance, an inheritance prepared for you from the beginning of the world!"   


When I was hungry... you fed me
   When I was thirsty... you gave me something to drink
      When I was a stranger... you invited me into your home
          When I was naked... you clothed me

              When I was sick... you cared for me
                  When I was in prison... you came to visit me"

And the righteous will respond; 
      "When did we ever see you hungry and feed you? 
Or thirsty and give you something to drink?    
         Image result for helping the poor pics
      Or a stranger and show you hospitality?   
Or naked and give you clothing?    
     When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?'

And the King will say,  
                   "When you did it to even one of the least of the world 
      ...my brothers and sisters... 
                      you were doing it to me!"


Matthew 25 










Image result for helping the poor pics









No comments: